Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Morning pages: take 1

Another warm lug and it feels like heaven. I'm thinking of breakfast and the gooey pb spreading on hot toast. I'm thinking of those raspberries I'm having to melt in a pool of pink for their tangy taste. I'm on the first and already want to brew the second. I must get dressed and pick a outfit I feel 'so so' in and walk to the tube in a wet flux. I'm so glad I bought these flowers they remind me of Nana and listening to radio 2 news at 9am. I like your tired face and that you have digestives with coffee. You aren't a morning person. I look forward to quiet Saturday mornings hangover free because I already feel 'too old' for that. We are all never too old. In this drying state I gulp coffee like warm answers and already I look forward to seeing you and hearing the acknowledged cough that you're in and we will get through this together. I'm so ugly at times. I'm about to read these joys and I look at the time seeing it disappear, my moments of grace before time for front and sensibility. My brain feels dry from those two drinks and that is why I didn't order another glass. First cup gone in 15. Delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment