Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Write or run?

It depends which one I can do best and concentrate on, this spiral is taking it's toll!

Yesterday I spent my day celebrating my housemates 24th birthday. Happy birthday Baz!

I went back to H&M to buy that awkward black jumper which brought comfort to my eyes.




I had the loveliest afternoon tea with Yogi :) (Yogi's handy cam work) It's so great being able to talk to her about all sorts and Yog's makes me feel better about myself too!

and then finished the day off for Tapas celebrations for Baz's birthday dinner... (again too overwhelmed by all the food to take a pic!)

Dinner discussions: Relationships and arguments... I understand the back and forth, I understand the pain. I'm lucky I could be objective, when one is so trapped in the duo angst, the scene I think of is in 'When Harry Met Sally'. They argue, he says "are you done?" and he ends the argument on his own initiative and says "I'm sorry'. They hug. It's all it takes to break the spell.

It made me sad to see someone so stressed, I felt frustrated for her. Being single and objective I can't help but think, what's the argument worth?! At least you have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment