Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Four days

I've had such an amazing four days of family time and exploring. The Dorset coast is so beautiful and it's so nice waking up in green instead of concrete jungle London!

There have been mornings of breakfast perfection along with endless cups of tea and coffee. I even had a strawberry and white chocolate muffin left for me on my bed (must be the new chocolate kiss pillow trick). Now my next 7 day adventure starts with my Granparents, which I'm extremely excited about. They are so on top of things they ask what I would like for breakfast before I go to bed...

I love them :)

From Dorset knobs to stories from the knobblies... (I don't think they'd appreciate that twist on 'wrinkly')

I won't tell if you don't!


  Lyme Regis


The Tickled Pig breakfast

(life gets better when you see ducks!)

Sandacres

No comments:

Post a Comment